My office is located just off of Harvard Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts, about a ten-minute walk from the Red Line. I will provide you with a map and directions upon confirming your appointment. I am located on a small and private side street near Mt. Auburn Hospital.
Fees and Insurance
- I charge $400 for your initial evaluation, which will last about two hours.
- Each regular sixty minute session is $300.
- Additional services outside of your regular sessions (IE speaking with family members or other physicians, managing crises, phone time, etc.) are billed at a rate of $300/hour.
- I do not accept insurance.
- We will review and sign a payment policy together at your first session.
- Payments are due at the time of your session. I will send you a monthly statement reflecting payments received.
- You will be responsible to pay for your session unless I am notified of a cancellation 48 hours in advance.
Medication and Patient Privacy
- If medication is part of your treatment plan, I will provide specific information and work to answer all concerns. We will not start any medications until you are fully informed.
- I will strive to keep you up to date on any changes in HIPPA that may affect you. Especially around privacy, security, and the special way in which psychotherapy notes are protected.
- My goal is for you to understand all aspects of your treatment, including medication.